Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brian Reyes Fall 2010


It's been almost a month. I know, I know! But it's that time of the year where we get all dressed up in the bitter cold and hit the tents for the FALL FASHION SHOWS!! One of my favorite New York designers Brian Reyes showed his collection a few week ago to rave reviews. Brian's collection was inspired by elements in nature specifically trees that he saw during his travels to the U.S. National Arboretum in Washington D.C. and the Kew Gardens in London.







2 comments:

  1. You're Fabulous Mr. Lett!!! These are some of my favorite looks from the show as well. I wish you could have joined us!! This September you have to come to the studio!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful collection, the furssss and that black dress were insanely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete